Recently, Reptactular Ranch an event space in Sylmar, welcomed Tuesdays Together Los Angeles (SFV Chapter), a networking group for creatives and entrepreneurs for an afternoon of networking and education.
Tuesdays Together member and Los Angeles photography, Aurelia D’Amore Photography was there to capture all the fun!
Bolen High, SEO expert, speaker, and owner of High Arte educated Tuesdays Together members on the importance of clear, thorough, and direct SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for the businesses. It was a beautiful afternoon to sit outside at Reptacular Ranch!
Wedding Ceremony Areas
Nestled in the Angeles Forest in the north San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, this combination ranch and zoo facility provide a most memorable setting for a romantic wedding in a scenic and serene countryside venue. If you are a lover or the outdoors AND animals, this is a perfect wedding venue for you!
Some of the major perks of using Reptacular Ranch as an event venue are:
- No restrictions on alcohol or food. DIY cocktails, food trucks, taco stands, whatever you want. “Your Wedding, Your Way.”
- An LGBTQ+ welcoming venue.
- Tables and Chairs included in the rental fee.
- Ample guest parking in adjoining parking lot.
- Separate and private indoor changing trailer for the couple with bathroom, shower, and TV.
- Luxury restroom trailers for guests.
- Only one event per day!
- Market Lighting included in the rental fee.
- Wood benches and arch at the ceremony site.
- No sales tax, no service charges, no corkage charges, no gratuity charges!
Thank you to Reptacular Ranch owners (husband and wife team) Cory and Jennifer Lagusker for welcoming Tuesdays Together Los Angeles with open arms! You can feel the love they have for their beautiful venue, animals, and the clients they serve!
If you would like more information about this beautiful venue or to schedule a tour please email: email@example.com