I am Holly Gray!
That’s merely my last name, not my M.O.
I am NOT your average wedding planner. I don't wear all black or carry a clipboard. I think walkie talkies are for Boy Scouts in a makeshift fort and everything is better with a smile. I’m a snazzy extrovert with a get-it-done-and-make-it-look-
Are you picking up what I am throwin’ down?
ANYTHING BUT GRAY EVENTS COUPLES....
Any of this sound familiar?
Fun facts about Holly
- I attended an all-girls middle and high school in Los Feliz (Immaculate Heart).
- I lived in Seoul, Korea for 6 months after high school and studied Korean for 2 years. 안녕하세요!
- I graduated from Culinary School and won 18k on a Food Network competition show.
- I am the San Fernando Valley Leader of The Rising Tide Society (www.risingtidesociety.com) as well as the Events Chair for The Association of Bridal Consultants Greater Los Angeles (https://abcgla.wordpress.com).
- I love all the colors. Pink is my favorite to wear, Orange is my favorite to look at and Purple is my Power color!
- Buttered popcorn, Zumba, Boston Terriers, HGTV, Sharpies, Dr. Pepper, Big Necklaces and Gardenia Candles are some of my most favorite things.
- I can knit and cannot whistle.
- My mama calls me, “Holly Tamale”.
- I am a Capricorn to the fullest.
- My favorite quote is. “You were once wild here, never let them tame you” -Isadora Duncan