ANYTHING BUT GRAY EVENTS COUPLES....
Any of this sound familiar?
Meet Holly Gray!
That’s merely her last name, not her M.O.
I am NOT your average wedding planner. I don't wear all black or carry a clipboard. I think walkie talkies are for Boy Scouts in a makeshift fort and everything is better with a smile. I’m a snazzy extrovert with a get-it-done-and-make-it-look-
You pickin' up what I'm throwin’ down?
Fun facts about Holly
- I attended an all-girls high school in Los Feliz (Immaculate Heart). You might have heard of it recently as (The Dutchess of Sussex) AKA Meghan Markle also attended the school.
- I lived in Seoul for 6 months after high school and studied Korean for 2 years. 안녕하세요!
- I graduated from Culinary School and won 18k on a Food Network show, Guy's Grocery Games.
- I am the San Fernando Valley Leader of The Rising Tide Society (www.risingtidesociety.com) as well as the Events Chair for The Association of Bridal Consultants Greater Los Angeles (https://abcgla.wordpress.com).
- Buttered popcorn, Zumba, Boston Terriers, HGTV, Sharpies, Dr. Pepper, Big Necklaces and Gardenia Candles are some of my most favorite things.
- I love to hula hoop!