Chelsea and Dan’s Ruby Street wedding has been featured on A Practical Wedding Blog and we want to share all the fun with you! If your dream wedding consists of In-N-Out, Ghostbusters and a dachshund, you may have a lot in common with one of our latest couple. Chelsea and Dan wanted a wedding the was out of the box, creative and nontraditional. Anything But Gray Events enjoyed planning Chelsea and Dan’s California casual and far from typical wedding at Ruby Street.
Photo Credit: Amy Gray Photography
This unique wedding rocked so much it captured the attention of A Practical Wedding. We were named in the “What Was Totally Worth It” section of the post as quoted below:
Also worth it was our planner, Holly Gray! With three months to go and zero idea what we were doing, Holly whipped us into shape and took care of every detail. For a couple who both work full-time, neither of us had the skills or knowledge of what we needed to make this thing happen, and we could not have done it without Holly.
We’re delighted with the kind words and highly encourage you to head on over to A Practical Wedding to view the full post!
- Chelsea and Dan’s dachshund who was there for the photos and ceremony.
- Chelsea’s gold, sequin dress that she purchased in Downtown LA!
- They opted for faux florals created by the bride’s mother.
- Dinner was a mix of the bride and groom’s favorite foods- burgers and pizza! Nom!
- Dan, and artist, drew an awesome seating chart.